Upcoming Cooking Classes
- "Delmonico" Steaks with Chimichurri, Pan Seared Brussel Sprouts, and White Wine Risotto
- Live, Virtual class with Make-Along-Kit on Sunday, March 14th 6-7:30pm
- $34.95 includes all ingredients except pantry staples
- Serves 2-3
- Lamb Easter Dinner with Herb Roasted Bone-In Leg of Lamb, Roasted Spring Vegetables, Potatoes Grand'Mere and Coconut Cake
- Recorded Class/Tutorial with Make-Along Kit available for pick-up starting Tuesday, March 29th
- $139.95 includes all ingredients except pantry staples
- Serves 4-6
- Nate Learns to Cook: Join Nate every Tuesday at noon as he masters a new technique or recipe with the help of Chef Lisa!
- Tuesday, March 2nd 12pm: Nate Learns...Red Pepper Jam!
- Tuesday, March 9th 12pm: Nate Learns...Knife Skills!
- Tuesday, March 16th 12pm: Nate Learns...Whole Roast Chicken!
- Homemade Corned Beef: In these two separate live events, Chef Lisa teaches you how to brine a whole brisket, then cooks it up on St. Patrick's Day!
- Monday, March 8th 12-1pm: Prepping Your Corned Beef
- Wednesday, March 17th 12-1pm: Cooking Your St. Patrick's Day Corned Beef (FB event pending)
- Marguerite Jodry